The Downtown Fond du Lac Night Market will take place on five nights in June through August. Main Street will be closed from 3:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. for vendors to set up and take down. All non-food truck vehicles must be off the road by 4:30 p.m.
The Downtown Fond du Lac Night Market hosts only the following types of vendors:
- Downtown businesses operating within the Business Improvement District (BID)
- Home grown items
- Live artists
- Make made arts/crafts
- Ready to eat foods
By signing and submitting the Night Market Applications, you are agreeing to the Night Market Policies.
Any questions may be directed to Amber Bodart, Director of Communication & Special Events.
*Please send payment by check to:
Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership
c/o Amber Bodart
131 S. Main Street, Suite 101
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Fond du Lac County Health Department Guidelines-Prepared Foods
The Fond du Lac County Health Department asks that all licenses are available during inspections. All food vendors must have their appropriate licenses in their vendor stand during events.
Information for vendors:
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Farmers Market (event) Food Sampling Guidelines
- Who Needs a Transient Retail Food Establishment Permit
- Transient Retail Food Establishment Key Points
- Transient Retail Food Establishment Application
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Example Food Stand Layout
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Farmers Market (event) Guidelines
- Supply List