The Downtown Fond du Lac Farmers Market runs from May 20-October 28, 2023. Main Street will be closed from 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Downtown Fond du Lac Farmers Market hosts only the following types of vendors:
- Downtown businesses operating within the Business Improvement District (BID)
- Hand made or home grown items.
- Ready to eat foods
- Non-profits (up to six times)
- Farmers Market sponsors
By signing and submitting the Farmers Market Application, you are agreeing to the Farmers Market Policies, and Rules & Regulations.
Weekly vendor maps are sent out on Wednesdays via email. To participate in the weekly market, signed application and payment must be received prior to being placed on the map. Notice of participating must be received by the Wednesday prior to the Saturday you are wanting to attend.
Any questions may be directed to Amber Bodart, Director of Communication & Special Events.
email@example.com or 920.322.2006 ext. 2
*Please send payment by check to:
Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership
c/o Amber Bodart
131 S. Main Street, Suite 101
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Fond du Lac County Health Department Guidelines-Prepared Foods
The Fond du Lac County Health Department asks that all licenses are available during inspections. All food vendors must have their appropriate licenses in their vendor stand during events.
Information for vendors:
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Farmers Market (event) Food Sampling Guidelines
- Who Needs a Transient Retail Food Establishment Permit
- Transient Retail Food Establishment Key Points
- Transient Retail Food Establishment Application
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Example Food Stand Layout
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Farmers Market (event) Guidelines
- Supply List
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp9oration (WEDC) published an article with tips and tricks on how to effectively plan your vendor booth.