During the Beer & Seltzer Crawl, Fond du Lac’s downtown businesses become “tasting rooms” where attendees may sample different beer, seltzer or non-alcoholic beverages. Stroll from business to business exploring what downtown has to offer and shop while you sip from your souvenir glass.
Visit each location to sample something new from the numerous options available at different businesses throughout Downtown Fond du Lac. You’re sure to find something you enjoy.
Choose your ticket based on your tasting preferences:
Have you always stuck to the same type of beer while out with friends? Try something new! With your Beer Ticket, you will be able to try a variety of Lagers, Ambers, Stouts, Pilsners, and IPAs. Maybe you will find your new favorite!
Have you jumped on the seltzer bandwagon? With your Seltzer Ticket, you will be able to try a whole new selection of locally crafted seltzers! Why stick with the same old seltzer when there are so many varieties to choose from?
A night of fun doesn't have to include alcohol! Try out various spritzers and sparkling non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please note that We ID EVERYONE and cannot give you a wristband or glass if you do not have your ID and are not physically present. Attendees must be 21. Be flattered. You all look 21 years old to us!
- Check-in anytime from 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.. at 131 S. Main Street. Event runs from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- You'll receive a souvenir glass and a map of serving locations at check-in.
- All participants will be given a lanyard and punch card. Once you choose your sample, your server will punch a hole in your card.
- Your glass must be empty before leaving each business.
- Details regarding check in and the event will be emailed to all ticket holders prior to the crawl, to the email provided when purchasing tickets.
- Avoid waiting in line by picking up your glass and wristband early on the day of the event.
- Keep your glass in hand throughout the event or label/decorate it with a Sharpie to avoid confusion during the walk. ~Choose your route in advance to avoid getting separated from your group.
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
- If you make purchases during some of the great sales on the route, ask the business about picking up your purchase when you complete the walk or the next day.
- Be sure to eat lunch during the day to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. There is a variety of downtown restaurants sure to fit everyone's tastes.
- Many locations on the route will also have food available to sample or purchase.
- Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #downtownfdl.
- Cross the streets at crosswalks.
- Manage your alcohol intake; we reserve the right to refuse to serve anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- Parking is free downtown after 5 p.m. and on weekends.
Disclaimer: The Downtown Fond du Lac Beer and Seltzer Crawl is only for persons 21 years of age or older. All attendees will be asked for identification and each attendee must check in individually to receive their wristband.
Tickets are transferable, but not refundable. Transferring a ticket to another individual aged 21 or over is the responsibility of the ticket holder. The Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership will not facilitate exchanges. Tickets are only available to purchase on the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership website. Purchasing a ticket from any other source is not advised. In the event the Beer & Seltzer Crawl is cancelled, tickets will be refunded.
For questions please contact email@example.com 920.322.2006 ext. 2
Please contact Amber Bodart for complete information on sponsorship packages.
Phone 920.322.2006 ext. 2