Fondue Fest will be held on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Main street will be closed from 6:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Fondue Fest accepts the following types of vendors:
- Downtown businesses operating withing the Business Improvement District (BID)
- Hand made or home grown items
- Read to eat foods
- Direct sales companies
By signing and submitting the Fondue Fest Applications, you are agreeing to the Farmers Market Policies, and Rules & Regulations.
Any questions may be directed to Amber Bodart, Director of Communications & Special Events.
*Please send payment by check to:
Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership
c/o Amber Bodart
131 S. Main Street, Suite 101
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Fond du Lac County Health Department Guidelines-Prepared Foods
The Fond du Lac County Health Department asks that all licenses are available during inspections. All food vendors must have their appropriate licenses in their vendor stand during events.
Information for vendors:
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Farmers Market (event) Food Sampling Guidelines
- Who Needs a Transient Retail Food Establishment Permit
- Transient Retail Food Establishment Key Points
- Transient Retail Food Establishment Application
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Example Food Stand Layout
- Fond du Lac County Health Department Farmers Market (event) Guidelines
- Supply List