14th Annual Chili Crawl
Part of the Sturgeon Spectacular Weekend!
Feeling “chili” from all that time on the ice? Celebrate the Sturgeon Spectacular with a walk in Downtown Fond du Lac for the 14th Annual Chili Crawl being held Saturday, February 11th, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
For just $10, crawlers can taste different chili concoctions made by our downtown businesses. The downtown business voted into the top spot gets the bragging rights of being called the year’s best chili!
On the morning of the event bring your ticket to 131 S. Main Street to check-in. There you will receive your official chili crawl map and voting ballot. Check-in opens at 10:00 a.m. Chili is available beginning at 11:00 a.m.
Ballots will be split to allow voting on best restaurant chili and best home-cooked chili. Feel free to choose your own route for each stop.
The last stop on the crawl is Hopper’s Silk Screening and All-Star Trophy where your completed ballot can be turned in.
• Avoid waiting in line by picking up your materials starting at 10:00 a.m. on February 11th.
• Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you’ll be walking outdoors between locations.
• Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #downtownfdl.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com
Tickets are transferable, but not refundable. Transferring a ticket to another individual is the responsibility of the ticket holder. The Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership will not facilitate exchanges. Pease feel free to contact the DFP to ensure validity of the sellers tickets.
- 18 Hands Ale Haus & Biergarten – 18 E. Division
- Brick House – 161 S. Main
- CC’s Chocolates – 57 N. Macy
- Craft City Bottleshop & Taproom – 103 S. Main
- Cujak’s Wine & Spirits -47 N. Main
- Fat Joe’s Burgers & Brew – 15 W. Division
- Korneli’s Bar – 8 5th
- Lighthouse Wine Bar & Bistro – 213 S. Main
- Main Pub – 241 S. Main
- The Hotel Retlaw – 1 N. Main
- Three Aces North – 111 S. Main
- Top Shelf Bar & Grill – 90 S. Main
Previous Downtown Chili Crawl Champions!
Feb. 2023 – Brick House (restaurant) for the second year & Korneli’s Bar (home-cooked) for the fourth year!
Feb. 2022 – Brick House (restaurant) & Korneli’s Bar (home-cooked) for the third year!
Feb. 2021 – Hotel Retlaw (restaurant) for the second year & Korneli’s Bar (home-cooked) for the second year!
Feb. 2020 – Jazzmine’s Brasserie (restaurant) & Korneli’s Bar (home-cooked)
Feb. 2019 – Yummy Bones (restaurant) & Knight Barry Title (home-cooked) for the second year!
Feb. 2018 – Ziggy’s Pub (restaurant) & Knight Barry Title (home-cooked)
Feb. 2017 – Downtown Deli to Go
Feb. 2016 – Downtown Deli to Go
Dec. 2014 – Slim & Chubby’s
Dec. 2013 – Foot the Lake Candle Company
Feb. 2013 – Gallery & Frame Shop
Dec. 2011 – Cool Beans & Bagels
Dec. 2010 – Ramada Plaza Hotel: Cibo Steaks & Spirits
Dec. 2009 – Main Exchange