Downtown Fond du Lac Wine Walk
June 21, 2019 from 4-8 PM
Sponsored by Lillians of Fond du Lac
During the Wine Walk, Fond du Lac’s downtown businesses become “tasting rooms” where attendees may sample different wines. Stroll from business to business exploring what downtown has to offer and shop while you sip from your souvenir glass.
Tickets are $20 each in advance or $30 on the day of the event.
Select your 10 wine samples (2-3 ounces) from the numerous options available at different businesses throughout Downtown Fond du Lac. You're sure to find something you enjoy.
Choose your ticket based on your tasting preferences:
You must be present with your ID to redeem your ticket. We'll check your ID and then attach your wristband and give you your souvenir tasting glass. Don't plan to head out for yoga or lawn mowing afterward! Your wristband tabs are your drink tickets, good for one 3 oz. sample each.; they don't fall off easily, but once they are off your wristband you can no longer use them for drinks.
Tickets may be redeemed beginning at 8 a.m. on the day of the event at 131 S. Main Street., Suite 101. Ticket redemption closes at 6 p.m. that night, which is two hours after the event begins.
No alcohol will be served before 4 p.m.
- Attendees must be 21. Please bring ID with you.
- Glasses must be empty before leaving each stop.
- Wristband tear-off tabs must be removed by servers. Tabs that have been removed are void.
- Avoid waiting in line by picking up your glass and wristband anytime after 8 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Keep your glass in hand throughout the event or label it with a Sharpie to avoid confusion during the walk.
- Choose your route in advance to avoid getting separated from your group.
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
- If you make purchases during some of the great sales on the route, ask the business about picking up your purchase when you complete the walk or the next day.
- Be sure to eat lunch during the day to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. Many locations on the route will also have food available to sample or purchase.
- Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #downtownfdl
- Cross the streets at crosswalks.
- Bring your ID.
- Manage your alcohol intake; we reserve the right to refuse serving anyone who appears to be intoxicated.