Downtown Fond du Lac Wine Walk
June 15, 2018 from 4-8 PM
Sponsored by Cujak's Wine & Coffee Bar
During the Wine Walk, Fond du Lac’s downtown businesses become “tasting rooms” where attendees may sample different wines. Stroll from business to business exploring what downtown has to offer and shop while you sip from your souvenir glass.
Tickets are $20 each in advance or $30 on the day of the event.
Select your 10 wine samples (2-3 ounces) from the numerous options available at different businesses throughout Downtown Fond du Lac. You're sure to find something you enjoy.
Choose your ticket based on your tasting preferences:
If your tastes lean towards the sugary sweet side, like Moscatos, Rieslings, and dessert wines, then this is the ticket for you. Your drink choices throughout the night will keep your sweet tooth happy and might help you discover that you do like some red wines!
- Albertoni Moscato @ O'Davey's Pub
- Canella Bellini (Peach Cocktail) @ The Goldsmith
- Diez Siglos Canto 5 @ Annie's Fountain City Cafe
- Dr. Loosen Sparkling Riesling @ Lillians
- Enza Prosecco @ Cujak's Wine & Coffee Bar
- Robertson Late Harvest Gewurztraminer @ Main Street Fashion
- Robertson Naturally Sweet Rose @ Wood's Floral & Gifts
- Selbach Incline Riesling @ Jack's Team Sports
- Tarrica Riesling @ Victoria's Pet Nutrition Center
- Vietti Moscato @ Gallery & Frame Shop
- Villa Wolf Dornfelder @ Envision Greater Fond du Lac/Destination Lake Winnebago Region
- White Girl Rose @ Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts
If the thought of all that sugar makes you pucker up and long for a glass of dark, dry Chianti, then the dry ticket is the one you'll want. You'll explore wines that have high and low tannin counts and a range of dark and light coloring, but through it all the sugar content will stay low.
- Benvolio Pinot Grigio @ THELMA
- Bogle Petite Sirah @ The Goldsmith
- Coltibuono Cetamura Chianti @ Jack's Team Sports
- Evans & Tate Big Squeeze Shiraz @ Annie's Fountain City Café
- Evans & Tate Fresh as a Daisy Sauvignon Blanc @ Wood's Floral & Gifts
- Goats do Roam Rose @ Gallery & Frame Shop
- Goats do Roam Rouge @ Victoria's Pet Nutrition Center
- MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc @ Lillians
- Rio Madre Rioja @ Cujak's Wine & Coffee Bar
- Veille Ferme Ventoux Rouge @ Main Street Fashion
- Vine Red Blend @ O'Davey's
- Woop Woop Chardonnay @ Envision Greater Fond du Lac/Destination Lake Winnebago Region
Designated Driver Tickets
A night of fun doesn't have to include wine! Advance DD tickets ($15) must be purchased before June 1 and include a Wine Walk t-shirt and complimentary snacks and beverages at select locations throughout the nights.
Use the button below to complete your purchase and don't forget to get t-shirt sizes from your group, so you can get matching shirts!
Tickets may also be purchased at Cujak's Wine and Coffee Bar.
You must be present with your ID to redeem your ticket. We'll check your ID and then attach your wristband and give you your souvenir tasting glass. Don't plan to head out for yoga or lawn mowing afterward! Your wristband tabs are your drink tickets, good for one 3 oz. sample each.; they don't fall off easily, but once they are off your wristband you can no longer use them for drinks.
Tickets may be redeemed beginning at 8 a.m. on the day of the event at 131 S. Main Street., Suite 101. Ticket redemption closes at 6 p.m. that night, which is two hours after the event begins.
No alcohol will be served before 4 p.m.
- Attendees must be 21. Please bring ID with you.
- Glasses must be empty before leaving each stop.
- Wristband tear-off tabs must be removed by servers. Tabs that have been removed are void.
- Avoid waiting in line by picking up your glass and wristband anytime after 8 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Keep your glass in hand throughout the event or label it with a Sharpie to avoid confusion during the walk.
- Choose your route in advance to avoid getting separated from your group.
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
- If you make purchases during some of the great sales on the route, ask the business about picking up your purchase when you complete the walk or the next day.
- Be sure to eat lunch during the day to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. Many locations on the route will also have food available to sample or purchase.
- Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #downtownfdl
- Cross the streets at crosswalks.
- Bring your ID.
- Manage your alcohol intake; we reserve the right to refuse serving anyone who appears to be intoxicated.