Downtown Fond du Lac Wine Walk
June 21, 2019 from 4-8 PM
During the Wine Walk, Fond du Lac’s downtown businesses become “tasting rooms” where attendees may sample different wines. Stroll from business to business exploring what downtown has to offer and shop while you sip from your souvenir glass.
Tickets are $25 each in advance or $35 on the day of the event.
Select your 10 wine samples (2-3 ounces) from the numerous options available at different businesses throughout Downtown Fond du Lac. You're sure to find something you enjoy.
Choose your ticket based on your tasting preferences:
If your tastes lean towards the sugary sweet side, like Moscatos, Rieslings, and dessert wines, then this is the ticket for you. Your drink choices throughout the night will keep your sweet tooth happy and might help you discover that you do like some red wines!
If the thought of all that sugar makes you pucker up and long for a glass of dark, dry Chianti, then the dry ticket is the one you'll want. You'll explore wines that have high and low tannin counts and a range of dark and light coloring, but through it all the sugar content will stay low.
DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKETS
A night of fun doesn't have to include wine! Snacks and beverages at select locations throughout the nights.
Event will run rain or shine!
Please note that WE ID EVERYONE and cannot give you a wristband or glass if you do not have your ID and are not physically present. Be flattered. You all look 21 years old to us!
Wristbands with 10 tear-off tabs will be affixed during ticket redemption. This allows us to serve you at the various sites without requiring you to show your ID at every spot. You'll also receive a souvenir wine glass, swag bag, and a map of serving locations and wines at check-in. You'll find updates on participating business locations by watching this site or following us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/downtownfdl.
To purchase a ticket to this soon to sell out event, click here!
You must be present with your ID to redeem your ticket. We'll check your ID and then attach your wristband and give you your souvenir tasting glass. Don't plan to head out for yoga or lawn mowing afterward! Your wristband tabs are your drink tickets, good for one 3 oz. sample each.; they don't fall off easily, but once they are off your wristband you can no longer use them for drinks.
Tickets may be redeemed beginning at 8 a.m. on the day of the event at 131 S. Main Street., Suite 101. Ticket redemption closes at 6 p.m. that night, which is two hours after the event begins.
No alcohol will be served before 4 p.m.
- Attendees must be 21. Please bring ID with you.
- Glasses must be empty before leaving each stop.
- Wristband tear-off tabs must be removed by servers. Tabs that have been removed are void.
- Avoid waiting in line by picking up your glass and wristband anytime after 8 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Keep your glass in hand throughout the event or label it with a Sharpie to avoid confusion during the walk.
- Choose your route in advance to avoid getting separated from your group.
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
- If you make purchases during some of the great sales on the route, ask the business about picking up your purchase when you complete the walk or the next day.
- Be sure to eat lunch during the day to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. Many locations on the route will also have food available to sample or purchase.
- Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #downtownfdl and #fdlwinewalk2019
- Cross the streets at crosswalks.
- Bring your ID.
- Manage your alcohol intake; we reserve the right to refuse serving anyone who appears to be intoxicated.