Farmers Market Vendors
2019 Vendor Applications
Want to become a vendor?
The Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership will again host two weekly farmers markets and invites potential vendors to submit applications. Applications received before April 12 will be allotted space during the first round of map placement. Applications received after April 12 will be alloted any remaining spaces. We welcome applications throughout the market season.
To request that a blank application be mailed to you please call 920-322-2006 ext. 2
NON-PROFITS AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS: If you are looking to host an informational/outreach booth, please complete the organization sign-up form. Organizations may request up to six dates per season at $5 per day.
May 11 through October 26, 2019
8 a.m. to Noon
(Sheboygan Street to Western Avenue)
Saturday Vending Options
Vendor must attend at least 12 dates to qualify for this price point
$100 per 10x10 space
$150 per 10x20 space
EARLY SEASON (May & June only)
$75 per 10x10 space
$105 per 10x20 space
LATE SEASON (September & October only) - excludes September 8
$75 per 10x10 space.
10x20 spaces are not guaranteed during this time of year.
WEEK-BY-WEEK - Vendor may request any number of dates, but space assignment will vary based on availability.
$20 per week per 10x10 space
10x20 spaces may not be reserved on a week-by-week basis
Note: There is no Farmers Market on September 7. Market vendors may participate in Fondue Fest that day by submitting a separate application and fee (fee is reduced for full-season vendors). Fondue Fest runs from 9-5 and vendors must stay the entire day. The Fondue Fest application is not yet available.
June 5 through September 25, 2019
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Main Street Plaza
(at Main Street and Sheboygan Street)
Wednesday Vending Options
Vendor must attend at least 10 dates to qualify for this price point
$40 per 10x10 space
$10 per week per 10x10 space
Commerical Feed Licensing (required for selling pet foods/treats)
Baked Goods at our Farmers Market - If you are planning to sell baked goods that have not been processed in a commercial kitchen, you must comply with this rules.
Vendor Insurance Information - While vendor insurance is not required, it is strongly encouraged. We work with the Wisconsin Farmers Market Association to provide access to a low-cost insurance option.
Farmers Market Economic Impact
An analysis of the economic impact of the 2018 Downtown Fond du Lac Farmers Market, based on data collected from vendors, businesses and customer surveys. Special thanks to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation for their assistance in analyzing the data.
The economic impact of the 2018 market season is estimated to represent:
- $600,000 million in additional economic activity and 2 jobs in downtown.
- $1.5 million in additional economic activity and 12 jobs in the Fond du Lac Metropolitan area.
- Over the course of the season, the market generated $350,000 in total estimated sales to market vendors, a 9% increase over 2017!
- Saturday market visitor spending generated an additional $151,000 in downtown retail sales over the season.
- The market also contributes to the community in non-monetary ways, including the 3,554 pounds of donated food, nearly $4,000 worth of volunteer time and more than 20,000 individuals who participated in various health, fitness and educational events and demonstrations taking place at the market over the course of the season.
Full details of the analysis are available in the link below.