2019 Chili Crawl
And the 2019 winners are...
Congratulations to Yummy Bones for Best Restaurant Chili and Knight Barry Title for Best Home-Cooked Chili!
We had so much fun and we're pretty sure everyone else did, too! Thanks for coming out to the 2019 Downtown Fond du Lac Chili Crawl. We look foward to seeing you February 8, 2020 for the the next Chili Crawl!
The 2019 Competitors were...
- 2.0 Ale House at 65 N. Main St.
- Fat Joe’s Bar & Grill at 15 W. Division St.
- Ziggy's Pub at 213 S. Main St.
- Yummy Bones at 57 N. Macy St.
- Gallery & Frame Shop at 94 S. Main St.
- Wood’s Floral & Gifts at 36 N. Main St.
- Mix It Up Bakery at 64 N. Main St.
- Ubuntu Art Space at 52 E. Division St.
- Jack's Team Sports/Fondy Boys Hockey at 179 S. Main St.
- State Farm - Sam Meyer Agency at 42 N. Main St.
- Knight Barry Title at 69 S. Main St.
- RE/MAX Heritage at 116 N. Main St.
- ModTruss at 33 Sheboygan St.
For questions, please give us a call at (920) 322-2006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feb. 2018 - Ziggy's Pub (restaurant) & Knight Barry Title (home-cooked)
Feb. 2017 - Downtown Deli to Go
Feb. 2016 - Downtown Deli to Go
Dec. 2014 - Slim & Chubby's
Dec. 2013 - Foot the Lake Candle Company
Feb. 2013 - Gallery & Frame Shop
Dec. 2011 - Cool Beans & Bagels
Dec. 2010 - Ramada Plaza Hotel: Cibo Steaks & Spirits
Dec. 2009 - Main Exchange